Monthly Photos too!
The twins have really grown! They have quite the personalities now and are generally in good spirits. They both spit up, but Olivia does significantly more than Parker. They are both off of Zantac now and seem to be doing well without it.
Both babies are rolling over proficiently and are starting to creep around. It is frequent now that the babies will roll or pull themselves to very different positions than we put them down in. I don't think it will be too long until they are crawling--we aren't rushing it!
They love to talk to each other and are "talking" to us as well. Olivia likes to blow bubbles and coo while Parker mostly coos and smiles. Parker has a quick and huge smile. Olivia is a bit more selective about when she smiles but it is adorable. They both love Hudson and like to watch all the things he does during the day.
The babies are taking about 2-3 naps during the day and are sleeping from about 7pm until 6am! I am very thankful for that! All three kids are in one room and co-existing pretty well. The babies are eating baby cereal 3 times a day and have enjoyed applesauce and some grapes. I will soon start to introduce some other solid foods.
I am still very thankful for the ladies who help me out each week. I can't imagine doing this on my own. However there are many things that do seem much easier. We continue to be very thankful for all the ways that God continues to provide for us.
So wonderful to see how all 3 of your treasures of growing and thriving! I am so happy for you and can only imagine how BUSY you are, and blessed beyond words. :) I love how Olivia had no time for the family Easter picture. :) Blessings to you and your sweet family!!
ReplyDelete