We've had fun reconnecting with our friends back here in CT after all of our travels. We enjoyed berry picking with many of the girls from our small group and the kids. I picked a pint of raspberries and one of blueberries. Jason used them to make a delicious pie and raspberry sauce! Yum! Didn't get too many pictures, but here is Luke enjoying some of the raspberries...
Hudson and I enjoyed lunch over at Lisa's with Sarah and Maeve (born on 6/21). We had a great time talking and catching up over some delicious food in Lisa's beautiful backyard.Here's Lisa with little Maeve
and Sarah with Hudson...he's watching Maeve quite intently! =)
I also enjoy getting together with Kristen and her two kids Luke and Kate almost every week to go to a park or playground. Sarah and Maeve joined us this week on our adventures at Lake Wintergreen in Hamden.
Here's Luke (very begrudgingly posing for me) with Maeve (1.5 weeks)
Here's Kate with her award winning smile!

No comments:
Post a Comment