Well, I was getting ready to head out to sign the papers for my new job in Milford, when I looked out the kitchen window and realized that our car was gone....
Long story short it was stolen....in the middle of the day right from our assigned parking spot.
We've called the police and our insurance company. I also called the HR office to let them know that I wouldn't be coming in to sign papers....
So please pray with us that God will work this situation out for good--whatever that means. Jason & I want to make sure we are trusting God even in this "bad time". Please pray that I will be able to find a way to get to sign all the paperwork tomorrow, and that there will be a swift resolution to this situation. Pray also that we will continue to trust in God.
We'll keep you updated....
Kim
Happy Mom Day
1 year ago

I'm praying for you guys this afternoon. I'm so sorry about your car! And so glad to hear about your job offer. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete