I have an interview!! I got a call this morning asking me if I could come in for an interview for the middle school job on Wednesday at 9:30am. I of course said yes. =)
So I am excited about this strong possibility of a job. Please pray that I would be confident and that the "real" me would come across in an interview. I usually get very nervous in these kinds of situations.
Thanks to those of you who are now "following", have commented or emailed back. I'm glad to know that people will be reading this!
I'll keep you updated on my interview!
Happy Mom Day
1 year ago

I saw you started a blog on fb. I have been wanting to do one myself but I feel like I have nothing to say...but I still might do it. Good luck with the interview- they would be crazy not to hire you!! Glad to see the move has gone well and you are settling in.
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!! that's awesome Kim! Sorry I didn't call you last night after "the event". But I'll call you tonight and fill you in!
ReplyDelete