After my sister left, my small group was amazing! Some of them brought us food so that I didn't have to worry about cooking and others were with me everyday while Jason was a school this week. The food has been delicious--thank you Erin, Toby, Rachel, Jimmie, Ella, Julia & Kyle!
The days were lots of fun with all the kids! Sarah & Kelley covered Monday and Tuesday, and Kristen & Kelley handled Wednesday and Thursday. Kelley was here every day! They changed Hudson's diaper, clothes, helped to chase after him and made sure I got lunch. Hudson and I really enjoyed the help and the company. I enjoyed seeing Hudson interact with the other kids and I enjoyed catching up with the girls.
 |
| Kate is unsure about Hudson.... |
 |
| and she had good reason to be! |
 |
| Hudson, Maeve and Kate hanging out |
 |
| Kelley reading to Hudson and Pearl |
 |
| Pearl is a very good helper! |
 |
| Playing together |
 |
| Pearl reading to Hudson |
 |
| Laughing =) |
 |
| Hudson and Kate talking to each other |
Thank you small group! We are so appreciative of your help. I couldn't have made it through this week with out you.
No comments:
Post a Comment