Saturday, September 26, 2009

Picnic with Pumpkins

Today was the Linguistics Department picnic. It was my first time meeting many of the people that Jason spends most of the day with. Two of the professors in the department are married and invited us all to their home. We had some great food, and had a good time interacting with people. It was nice for me to be able to put a face with names I've been hearing from Jason.

The highlight of the picnic was definitely the pumpkin carving! It was my first time ever seeing and using pumpkin carving patterns! I loved it! It made the task so much more fun and interesting. Jason and I were very pleased with our end result and wanted to share it with you. We couldn't get a picture to turn out, so here is a short movie of our pumpkin all lit up =)


1 comment: